Real Wedding: Esme & Nick tell us about getting married at Easton Grange23rd Aug 2017
July wedding at Easton Grange: Jessica & Philip30th Jan 2018
2-day wedding packages
Easton Grange is 'a venue for all seasons'
It's your big day and so why not adopt a more relaxed approach to your wedding day preparations, or why not extend your celebrations, with our 2-day wedding package.
Available for wedding ceremonies on Tuesday & Wednesday, on selected weeks of the year, our 2 day package includes 2 nights accommodation for the price of one and a Prosecco breakfast.
- Free accommodation on the night before the wedding, in both the Farmhouse and Bakehouse. Check in after midday
- Book and arrange transport for a family dinner the night before the wedding (please note: meal & drinks to be paid for by the wedding party) at the Easton White Horse
- Leisurely breakfast with Prosecco on the morning of the wedding served in the Farmhouse
- 2-day wedding packages are available for Tuesday & Wednesday weddings, excluding Easter holidays, August Bank Holiday and October half term.
* Offer T&C's: All offers are subject to availability. Offers are not applicable to existing bookings. All bookings are subject to terms and conditions at the time of booking and offers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Pretty much as soon as we got engaged we started planning. We looked around 10 venues, that was our priority really, getting the right place for us. We just wanted somewhere that offered a relaxed vibe. We wanted open countryside, great food, somewhere we could host people on site, hence why we ended up here. My top tip would be to look at a number of venues, find out what’s important to you and then book Easton Grange.
Nick & Esme, married Summer 2017 at Easton GrangeSee/hear more
A beautiful setting for a two-day wedding
Easton Grange is a wonderful countryside wedding venue
in Suffolk. Situated among rolling fields, alongside a winding river and glorious gardens, it's a perfect way to enjoy a wedding, whatever the season.
Rural setting in the Suffolk countryside
Suitable for large and intimate weddings
Bridal suite & guest accommodation
Fabulous picture points both outside and indoors
1 location for everything, exclusive to you
A summer wedding at Easton Grange includes all the facilities you will need for your big day... and it's all exclusively yours for the whole day!
Here's what you will find on site at Easton Grange:
Click to take a tour of Easton Grange
Easy to get to from London, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk & beyond
Easton Grange is situated in the Suffolk countryside but is easily from across East Anglia and beyond.
A short journey south on the A12 takes you Ipswich and onwards to Cambridgeshire, Essex (including Colchester and Chelmsford) and London.
Travelling north on the A12, A14 and A140, all with junctions close to Easton Grange, will take guests to Norfolk (Norwich), across Suffolk (Bury St Edmunds) and the Midlands.
Click to see details on how to find Easton Grange